nanog 43 draft agenda posted
Todd Underwood
2008-04-09 23:49:34 UTC
<hat type="program committee" role="chair" scope="NANOG"

the astute (or obsessive) among you may have already noted that th
nanog 43 draft agenda was recently posted at

http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.htm

the program committee is excited about both the content that ha
already been selected and how early we have been able to get thi
announcement out to the community. we have received feedbac
indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantl
improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make trave
plans

so here you have it. two months out

there are a few slots left and a bunch of great content still in th
submission queue, so expect a final agenda announcement within
couple of weeks.

if you have not already booked your travel and hotel for nanog 43 i
brooklyn, please consider doing so soon. hotel rooms are a steal fo
NYC (only $239!) and the city is beautiful in june. thanks very muc
to telx for subsidizing the rooms to meet the cost standards of th
unusually frugal (even miserly) group that we are! this is reall
what makes this nanog in brooklyn possible

i want to thank the community for the outpouring of interestin
submissions that we received--there was a lot of good content t
choose from. i also want to thank the program committee members fo
all their hard work recruiting, shepherding and reviewing content
it's not easy being on the program committee and we have a great tea
of people working hard to produce this conference. we think you'l
like it

hope see you in brooklyn

todd underwoo

</hat
todd underwood +1 603 643 9300 x10
renesys corporation general manager babbledo
***@renesys.com http://www.renesys.com/blo
http://babbledog.com
Martin Hannigan
2008-04-10 02:52:40 UTC
Post by Todd Underwood
<hat type="program committee" role="chair" scope="NANOG"
the astute (or obsessive) among you may have already noted that th
nanog 43 draft agenda was recently posted at
http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.htm
the program committee is excited about both the content that ha
already been selected and how early we have been able to get thi
announcement out to the community. we have received feedbac
indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantl
improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make trave
plans
Why no V6 content in the agenda for Brooklyn

-M
Joe Abley
2008-04-10 12:23:29 UTC
Post by Martin Hannigan
Why no V6 content in the agenda for Brooklyn
Surely v6 will have been fully deployed by then, and will hence be old
news

Jo
Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET
2008-04-10 12:49:53 UTC
Post by Joe Abley
Post by Martin Hannigan
Why no V6 content in the agenda for Brooklyn
Surely v6 will have been fully deployed by then, and will hence be old
news
Jo
v6? FUGGEDABOUTIT ya jamokes

Tu
Darden, Patrick S.
2008-04-10 12:51:52 UTC
Snort! Milk ran out my nose at that
--Patrick Darde

Why no V6 content in the agenda for Brooklyn
Surely v6 will have been fully deployed by then, and will hence be old =2
news

Jo
Patrick W.Gilmore
2008-04-10 15:38:14 UTC
Post by Todd Underwood
the program committee is excited about both the content that ha
already been selected and how early we have been able to get thi
announcement out to the community. we have received feedbac
indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantl
improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make trave
plans
OUTSTANDING JOB! I think (or at least I hope) I speak for the entire
community when I say thank you to the program committee for your time
and effort getting this done, and done early

But - and please don't take this the wrong way - but I liked the
original agenda posted a week or two ago better...

:

--
TTFN
patric